Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The sweet works @ Fujiya restaurant

     As we were walking by Shinsaibashisuji shopping arcade, we see Fujiya restaurant on the way, one of Japan's popular establishments. This is where you will find the popular candy brand, Milky the one with a picture of a little girl licking. As always, especially when you're on vacation... there's always room for dessert. :D

Parfait
     My apologies I don't remember the exact name of this parfait. I'm glad Mom chose this since I don't recall the last time we had parfait. It's definitely a privilege to have soft served ice cream. Overall, this wasn't too sweet, just divine! Believe me when I say it's worth every bite. ;)


Strawberry shortcake
     My favorite! Again, don't be overwhelmed with the cream because it's light. :D


Coffee
     Japanese coffee is one of the best! The coffee is always strong, smooth and fragrant. ;)


     If I had more room, I would have wanted to try their hamburger steak and candies too. I attached the link of Shinsaibashisuji shopping arcade below for more details since there's no official website. I hope there will be a next time here and will let you know. ;)


Fujiya restaurant
Shinsaibashisuji shopping arcade
Visit this link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...