Sunday, June 22, 2014

Okonomiyaki @ Takashimaya, Takoyaki @ Daimaru

     My priority in Osaka was to have Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki. After getting settled and freshening up, we went to Takashimaya on our first day for a late lunch. Since it was a late lunch, everything and everyone already looked like food. My family chose to have tempura. As for me what  caught my attention was the Okonomiyaki restaurant that had a large banner of their specialty. It didn't have an English name but after some long thinking, I ended up there. It's a good thing there was an English menu, however, I did my best in ordering in Japanese... and it worked. 

Okonomiyaki
     I always order the one with pork and squid. This was so yummy and surprisingly light. :P


Avocado tofu
    First time I've heard of such dish... refreshing and yummy!


Scallops
Another superb dish!

Takashimaya
Visit their website

Takoyaki
     At Daimaru, there was another one that I couldn't wait to devour... The famous Takoyaki. I took a chance when I saw a Takoyaki stand. Again... it was awesome... especially with Japanese mayo. ;)


Daimaru Shinsaibashi
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...