Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dimsum lunch @ Passion

     As a double birthday celebration for Mom and my nephew, Enzo, they chose to have a dimsum lunch. We head to Passion in Resorts World Manila. Just with the clean and cozy ambience, you can tell it's a high end Chinese restaurant. Personally, I'm picky with Chinese food because I only enjoy a few dishes, but I have to admit all of us enjoyed our lunch... including me.








Love their ambience! 


Steamed chicken feet in special sauce


Hakaw


     Clockwise from left: Fresh shrimp in crispy net spring roll, Ham Shui Kok, Fried wanton, Deep fried taro


*Sorry don't remember what this is called, I just know it's pork.


Machang


Siomai


Siopao


Steamed pork dumpling teow chew style


Szechuan spicy dumpling


Braised fish fillet with salted preserved vegetables


Kung po chicken


Soya noodles


Steamed fish fillet with garlic sauce


Sweet and sour pork


Wok dried shrimp with black bean sauce


Turnip cake


Taro with tapioca


     At the end of the meal, the staff sang Happy Birthday and gave Chocolate cake. Enzo and my other nephew, Havi attacked the cake in an instant.


Passion
2/F Maxims Tower
Resorts World Manila
908-8875

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...