Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sandwich lunch @ Wildflour

     My sister, Mitch and I had lunch Wildflour in BGC. The place reminded me of a bistro type cafe in New York. We noticed the place was packed. The turnover was fast so we thought... it must be good here if it's this busy. Thank goodness there was a vacant table for 2. Every dish that passed by just looked mouth-watering. 









Bahn Mi Sliders
-Mini crispy pork sandwiches in Brioche


Croque Madame
-Ham, Gruyere cheese and fried egg sandwich


Chocolate cupcake
(The frosting tasted like See's chocolates.)

Cappuccino

     
     Thank you to the servers who recommended these delicious items and for accommodating us with a smile. Thank you to my sister, Nicole for recommending this place. How I wish we tried everything on the menu. I'm positive there will be a next time. 


Wildflour Cafe + Bakery
Net Lima Building
4th Street corner 26th Street
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig
(Across Chinabank and Metrobank)
856-7600

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...