Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Thai experience @ Mango Tree

        My sisters were in the mood for Thai food so we had dinner at Mango Tree. It's my sister, Nicole who's a Thai food fanatic. Since I developed my like for Thai food in my first trip to Bangkok, I became a Thai food convert too. I got curious about the place after seeing several good feedbacks from friends. As we arrived, I was pleased to hear the receptionist greet us with "Sawatdii Kha" (hello) with the wai (Click here for more details on Thai greetings and the wai: Video courtesy of ThaiPod101). 


Tod Mun Goong
-Deep fried shrimp cakes served with sweet chili sauce


Tom Kha Gai
-Sweet and sour young coconut milk and galangal soup with chicken


Phad Thai Goong
-Thai stir fried noodles with tiger prawns


Chicken with red curry


Their condiments


Tako Khao Phod
-Coconut custard with sweet corn


Coconut juice

     
     My experience here felt like I was in Bangkok again. I'm just amazed with their food and culture. One trait we have in common is our love for coconut. Having said these, for Thai food fanatics, this is the place for you.


Mango Tree
7th Ave. Bonifacio High Street Central
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig
217-2367/0917-5349145

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...