Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Summer vacation @ Osaka, Japan

     I love everything about Japan... the food, culture, people, Hello Kitty, cute and high tech gadgets... you name it. All these factors convinced me to enroll for Japanese lessons, which is still ongoing. Going to Japan is always a privilege for us. We chose to go to Osaka this time. As a first timer here, I was definitely excited. I was told it's famous for Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki (I will get to those later on) and shopping. Believe me when I say you will shop til you drop because there are so many shops in the area, department stores and shopping arcades... which has above and underground shopping for the latter. Also, you will find numerous restaurants and bars everywhere, so don't worry about getting hungry. :D

Dotonbori






Doguyasuji
     If you're into Japanese cooking, this is the place to go to for cookware.





Shinsaibashi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...