Monday, April 21, 2014

Champetre again

     It was one of those moments when I was in the mood for something succulent, so I chose Champetre (please see my previous post). It's always a privilege to come here because food is always delicious and portions are big. :P Also, I love their ambience because it gives that homey and relaxed feeling... the interiors remind me of some familiar places abroad. ^_^ Besides our usual, here are some new favorites. :D



Aren't these so cute? :D


Sauteed chicken livers & Portobello mushroom simmered in Herby red wine sauce
Truth is I like chicken liver. Dipping bread in the sauce is awesome too! ^_^


Baked goat cheese & black olive tapenade in filo pastry served with salad & olive oil


Gratinated French onion soup with Emmenthal cheese
Yup still love the bebelgam (aka the cheese)!* :D


Braised traditional Coq au Vin with marble potatoes


Grilled US lamb chops with creamy mushroom risotto and lamb jus
          This is my favorite. I request to cook this medium well and it's always tender. 


Grilled scallops with Lyonnaise potatoes and green Madagascar peppercorn sauce
First time we tried this one... light and tasty!


Iced tea


     Another discovery was the refreshing strawberry sherbet to end the meal (sorry I forgot to take a pic). Congratulations to Chef Marc Aubry! :)


Champetre Boutique & Restaurant
G/F Net One Center 
Bonifacio Global City
815-8801
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...